Savanna Jane
On December 22nd, 2007 we welcomed our first addition to our family, Savanna Jane Perry. She is an absolutely beautiful baby and a joy to our family. She was born at 1:16 a.m. and weighed 7 lbs 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. Now she is growing and thriving and we will take her to her two month check up next week! She is starting to smile, coo, and interact more. We love her so much and most of this blog will involve pictures and bragging about her! Hope you enjoy!




8 comments:
Congrats! It's nice to finally see something on your blog. Jon and I are so excited for you. Check out our blog some time too.
jonandkeriann.blogspot.com
WooHoo, I love your blog. Savanna is so cute. Be sure to let us know where you are going for school.
Yay, you put up pictures! The only thing I've seen so far was a picture sent to my cell phone that was mostly blankets. :) I was beginning to think I would have to wait until April.
I'm go glad you guys are on here now! Love you!
I am so excited you guys started a blog and we can keep up on your life! Savanna is beautiful! We really need to come see you again!
Wendy
Congrats! I came across your blog and found out some great news. I hope everything went well with the birth. Every day gets more fun. So enjoy it. Erik thinks he can walk now, so he keeps us on our toes and he's only 10 months old. I think that he will be a crazy toddler. Ahhhhhhhh! Check us out at mnerdin.blogspot.com
K, we want an update! Show us beautiful Savanna now! :) hehe
Its nice to see pictures on here...finally :)
Post a Comment