Friday, March 21, 2008

Little Chubs

Well today I took Savanna to the doctor because she had a slightly elevated temperature the night before. Anyway, everything looks fine she just seems to work through this cold of hers. But I did get a weight on her-16 pounds. She is in the 95th percentile. Hence the reason she has earned her nickname I made for her, "Little Chubs!" I've always wanted a chubby baby and think she is the cutest litle/big baby in the world!

5 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I am so glad you put up Savanna's pictures. She is adorable. David and I think she looks like TC, but they change so fast maybe next month she will be looking like Ashley!

I am glad she is growing so well! I really want to come see her again. Now that it is sunny maybe Lucy and I will stop by when we go for a walk!

Miss you!

Wendy

A Woman Who LIVED said...

I am so happy you put up pictures. Life with a baby is so fun! I wish i was still in Provo so I could have mom friends. Congrats again!

Kristine said...

Savanna is such a doll. I love all the pictures. Enjoy the "little chubs" days. Jayden use to be in the 90% and then he started moving and it goes down. He still looks chunky, but he's thinning out. I'm glad I came across your blog. It's cute!!

Josh and Melissa said...

I can't believe Savanna is 16 lbs- she must be a good eater! She is adorable. ( I found your blog through someone's blog in the ward) Hope things are going good!
Melissa

Lori said...

Ashley! Glad I found your blog. :) Savannah seems like such a fun little girl. If you wanna check out our blog, it's thefrostfam.blogspot.com.