Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

So yeah I'm finally getting around to posting about our Mother's Day. I had a great Mother's Day. TC's sister and her two little girls, his other sister and his mom all came down for a visit. Plus TC's sister that lives here spent the weekend with us. We all enjoyed spending time together just hanging out and TC's sister, Kristin, and her daughters were able to meet Clark for the first time. Mother's Day was relaxing but busy at the same time as we hurried around to take care of the kids and we talked to my brother, Jonathan, and TC's brother, James who are both on missions. TC was great and cooked breakfast and dinner and did most of the dishes. He tried to also change all the diapers the whole day but that turned out to be a bit of a challenge (I changed a few. We still have two kids in diapers but that will be changing soon hopefully! Savanna seems ready to be potty trained but we wanted to wait until she has adjusted to Clark so we are starting next month-June 22nd when she is 2.5. Wish us luck!) Anyway, I am so grateful to my mother and all she has done for me. She raised us in the Gospel and chose to stay home with us and raise us. She is a wonderful example to me. I am also grateful to my mother-in-law who also is a great example of service and a strong woman of faith. I love you both! I am also so grateful for all the wonderful mothers I see around me every day when interacting with friends and even strangers in the grocery store who I see caring for their children so well. It is nice to live in a place where there are so many mothers with young children because I never feel alone. I feel like I have a strong support system of wonderful mothers! Well hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Here are a few pictures from that weekend and just over the last little bit.

He's getting chunky!

Cousins getting their nails done by their Aunt April and Aunt Marisha Aunt Kristin and Kaytlin with baby Clark

3 comments:

whippoorill said...

fun stuff!

Apryl May said...

panting our nails was so fun! Noe nails, right savanna? ;)

Clore said...

You hanging in there???????? Hows the little guy doing???