Kids' Quotes
I haven't posted the funny things the kids have said lately and I really want to keep up with them. Here are a few I can think of.
Savanna
- "I love that little Linnea. I just want to squish those baby cheeks!"
- "We are a family! I am the big sister and I have a little brother and a little sister."
- "Linnea's the cutest little baby girl ever!"
- "This is the best day ever!"
- (To my friend Candace) "I was the smallest when I was born, Clark was next and then Linnea was the biggest."
- (To Clark) "Linnea's going to be so much fun when she grows up. She'll get bigger and bigger and she'll play with toys!"
- (To me the first day I didn't have help) "Mommy I'm going to make you breakfast because you are on your own with the baby."
Clark
- (To Linnea in the hospital) "You better go to sleep. Lightning Mcqueen is outside."
- "Daddy will you get the baby's eyes open."
- "I'm a big brother now so I am not a kid anymore."
- (About the baby) "She likes me!"
- (To Linnea) "Hi cutie! Hi sweetie! Hi precious!"
- (When Linnea was crying) "It's ok. I'm here. It's ok!"
- (While holding Linnea) "She's going to start crying and looking for milk and I'll say I can't feed you. I'm not a mommy!"
As you can see our world is revolving a lot around our little Linnea right now. Love those kids!


0 comments:
Post a Comment