Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Recent Kid Quotes




Savanna

  • (When walking into Chick-fil-a) "Mom Logan' s here! Logan's here!" (Savanna seems to have a crush on Logan) Then her and Clark went to play on the playground because Logan was there and Savanna came out sad a few minutes later "Logan left right when we got there." I explained that it wasn't because of her but just probably because he needed to go home. Sweet girl!
  • Savanna:"Mommy today in school we learned about family and partners." Me:"Partners?" Savanna:"Yes like when two different sets of numbers add up to the same thing that's called partners." Me: "Oh I get it."
  • (Handing Linnea to my cousin, Sarah, at Thanksgiving) "Here Sarah you're a Perry now."
  • "Clark one day you will get married and have babies. But you need to marry someone who does not live in this house."
  • " We need to be sneaky sneaky sneaky!" (When we were bringing presents to neighbors and ringing the doorbell and running away.)
  • "Giving is my favorite part of Christmas!"
  • "I feel good in my heart!"
  • "Mommy guess how the kids go in William's family? William." (William's an only child.)
  • (After school very excited) "Mommy there's a gingerbread man and he ran away! For real Mom. For real."
Clark
  • "Mommy I lost my head yesterday but I got it back."
  • (To some kids in Savanna's class while I was volunteering.) I kissed his head and a student asked  "You love him huh?" I said "Yes he's my son." Then Clark said "They asked Heavenly Father and Jesus for me."
  • (While walking to a neighbor's house and seeing another neighbor putting up Christmas lights) "Why are you putting up your Christmas lights? It's turkey time."
  • (In his prayers) "Please bless Santa. Please bless him to bring us presents."
  • (While my brother was reading him Snow White and got to the part where the Prince was going to kiss Snow White) "And the prince punched Snow White right in the face."
  • "Is the plane going to blast off?"
  • (Looking out the window of the plane) "Mommy look a rainbow!"
  • "My Uncle Spenser's crazy."
  • "My Uncle Spenser can sleep anywhere-on the floor,in a chair,. He can sleep anywhere!"

0 comments: