Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Recent Kids Quotes




Savanna

  • "I have been dieing for my party. I just can't wait."
  • "Every time I see Linnea I just fall in love with her." 
  • "I just love love my little chubs."
  • "I am lucky to have so many friends."
  • "I remember when I felt the Spirit."
  • " I am growing up. It just happens."
  •  Me:"Daddy is better at doing your hair than I am." Savanna: "Don't say that. You're good at it too Mommy."

Clark

  • "Mom you need a shooting gun in case there are strangers in the house."
  • "Mom I like all of you. And I like myself."
  •  "Let it go! Let it go!" (Sung several times a day, from the movie "Frozen")
  • "Dear Heavenly Father, Please bless Daddy's cough to go away and my cough go away and Savanna's cough to go away and Linnea's cough to go away and Mom's cough to go away." (Ha ha and I don't even have a cough.)
  • "Mommy my poop looks like a candy cane."
  • "Mommy do you hear my pee coming out?"

0 comments: