Monday, March 30, 2015

Kids Quotes

I haven't done one of these in awhile. I love the cute things these kids say! Here's some recent fun ones.


Savanna

  • "Mom we don't get our craftiness from you. We get that from Dad but we have your personality."
  • "Mommy one of your talents is making friends."
  • Me: "Clark is their silliness in your vitamins?" Savanna: "I've tried his vitamins before and I don't act like him. Maybe that's just the personality Jesus gave him!"
  • "Mommy one day I will get married. You know I will right?"
  • (After her friend moved ) "Mommy will Sadie ever move? (Sadie's her best friend) I hope she never moves.
Clark

  • (While having a Gospel discussion) "Mommy is Papa's mom resurrected yet?"
  • (During his prayer-we are working on his reverence during his prayers) "Please bless me to poop tomorrow."
  • (During another prayer) "Please bless me to wear my ninja turtle costume tomorrow."
  • "I love myself because I am proud of myself."
  • "Mommy in preschool when we sing Skindarinky Dinky and it says I love you I always point at Sadie and she always points at me." (Sadie's a little girl in his class he has a big crush on. 
  • (Coming towards him with a contraption he made) "Daddy will you please put fire in this so I look like I'm from Big Hero 6?"
Linnea
  • (Outside the temple) Me: "This is Jesus's house." Linnea: "Jesus! I want to go in. I want to see Jesus."
  • (After walking out of Jc Penney and it smelled yucky) "It is Clark's poop poops."
  • "You are not Clark's mommy!" Me: "How is his Mommy then?" Linnea: "Uh...TC"
  • "Cricket bit me like this. (She pretended to bite her finger.) That not happen again. I will pet her and not hit."
  • "Nana and Papa are in Florida."
  • "I passed gas."
  • (While I was gone TC was trying to read stories and Linnea wanted me. She's been extra attached lately.)  TC: "Why can't I just read you stories?" Linnea:"Because I love Mommy!"
  • "Mommy I go preschool. I say Bye Mommy!" 

0 comments: