Monday, May 11, 2015

Recent Kids' Quotes


I love the funny things my kids say!


Savanna

  • (Putting her to bed after taking her to watch Cinderella) Me:" One day you'll marry a prince but you better make sure he's worthy of you." Savanna:(Big sigh) "Yeah like Ethan." (A boy in her class who she has a crush on and likes her too. Oh they start too early.)
  • Savanna:"I'll have a baby one day." Me:"Yeah but not for awhile." TC:"Yeah Mom didn't have a baby until she was 25." Savanna:"Yeah so maybe then I'll start looking for a boyfriend."
  • "Mom when are you going to have another baby?" (She obviously loves babies!)
  • (Playing the game "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?" Me:" Who led the slaves to freedom... Savanna (with so much confidence) "Moses!" The rest of the phrase was via the Underground Railroad and the answer was Harriet Tubman. Lol.
  • "Clark is so weird." (As she rolls her eyes affectionately
  • "I just don't want Linnea to grow up. She's too cute."

Clark
  • Do airplanes have rain flippers? (Lol-he means wind shield wipers)
  • Me:"I just love you so much Clark. I'm so glad you're in our family." Clark:"I want to go pee pee in my underwear."
  • "I'm a little weirdo."
  • "I'm going to marry Sadie one day in Jesus's temple."
  • (Saturday after he was cleaning his room.) "While I was cleaning my room I was thinking about how much I love my family. I love you, Daddy, Savanna and Linnea." (Awwww)
  • "Mommy when I go to kindergarten it'll just be you and Linnea."
  • (To his friends at play group) "I'm in charge because I am 5 and I'm the oldest."

Linnea
  • (When telling a story to our friends about how I thought I lost my neighbor's keys-You can see this whole story on facebook) "Mommy freak out."
  • (While driving to Wal Mart) "I want to see giraffes at the zoo."
  • "Daddy your breath smells like a stinky cow."
  • "I want a hamster and a turtle."
  • "Mommy you look pretty!"
  • "Mommy you look weird!"
  • (Today at the park while I was talking to some friends she grabbed my cheeks and had me look at her) "Look at me Mom. I need a fruit snack."
  • (To her Uncle James on the phone) "I went poop."

0 comments: