Monday, November 16, 2015

Rest of September/October/November Update

Wow I'm far behind on my blog. Life has been crazy busy so I'll try to fill you in on as many highlights as I can remember.

  • First of all, we are pleased to announce that we are expecting our fourth child due April 16th. We found out on November 3rd that it is a girl. We were a bit surprised because the kids were so convinced it was a boy but they are adjusting to the idea and are very excited to have another baby around here.
  • We enjoyed a visit from TC's mom the last week in September. We hung out and also saw Fiddler on the Roof with the kids and her. It was a fun time.
  • The kids had a couple weeks off track from school and that was fun to have them around more and have some more relaxed,free time.
  • We enjoyed conference this past October.
  • My mom was here for three weeks in October and we had a great time with her. We did a lot of fun Halloween stuff like go to Gardner Village, Corn Belly's and of course trick or treating. The kids dressed up as Joy (Savanna), Anger (Clark) and Sadness (Linnea) from Inside Out. They also had a great time at their Halloween parties at school and I dressed up as a witch and volunteered in Savanna's class.
  • We had parent teacher conferences for Savanna and Clark in October and they are both are doing AWESOME in school. We are so proud of them.
  • TC's sister, Apryl, and her husband, Grant, and their two little girls spent the weekend with us for Halloween and we had a good time with them.
  • TC ran a half marathon on Halloween. He dressed up as Batman. We're so proud of him!
  • TC's parents were in town this past weekend and I celebrated my 33rd birthday on the 14th. It was a good day. We went bowling, out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse and I was spoiled with presents,orange pancakes, pretty much everything orange.

Here are some pictures from my birthday. For some reason I am not finding all the pictures from Halloween. Maybe I took them on my phone so maybe I'll put them up later.









0 comments: