Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Welcome Baby Eva!

Our sweet Eva Lake Perry was born on April 17th at 7:17 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. Eva surprised by being a day late and we also thought we were in for another 9 pounder! So far Eva has been a happy,sweet, easy baby and we're really enjoying her. We're hoping it stays that way.
So labor story (sorry if this is TMI for anyone reading this but I want to remember it) I was having contractions on and off for weeks. Then Saturday night I had strong contractions that were waking me up. Then Sunday morning they went away which was frustrating so I went ahead and went to stake conference. After stake conference I was having some cramping so I laid down for a bit. Then when I went to the bathroom and lost my mucous plug. I timed my contractions they were 4 minutes apart. We went to the hospital at about 4 and I was dilated to a 5. They gave me an epidueral and broke my water at a 7. Then the nurse asked if they could give me a tiny bit of pitocin. So they did 20 minutes later I was dilated to a ten and after 5 pushes Eva was born! Here are some fun pictures of her. The kids are absolutely loving her!










0 comments: