Monday, September 21, 2009

Ellen?

Ok, so all you American Idol fans out there, I have to ask you-WHAT do you think of Ellen Degeneres replacing Paula as a judge on American Idol? I was actually REALLY surprised by this news and am not sure what to think of it. I mean she is funny but does she have any musical background at all? I don't think so. I am guessing she will be a nice judge like Paula, but let's be honest, the contestants need to hear more than "You look so dazzling in that dress!". And this is so bad but I am really interested to see what Ellen wears on the show. I don't think we will see her in dresses right? I don't think I have ever seen her in a dress just pant suits. Anyway, no disrespect to Ellen, she may do a great job. It was just a bit of a surprise to me. I thought they should take a former winner like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood to be a judge. I think that would have been way cool and they could give good advice since they have experience competing on the show before. Ahyway, just wondering what you all thought about it!

3 comments:

Clore said...

I was surprised by the news also! I think "So you think you can dance" fits her better (she likes to dance a lot in her show) rather than American idol"-) Who do you think would have been better??

Kathlen said...

Well I am not watching american idol anymore. Ellen has to be one of my least favorite people.

Kathlen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.