Monday, September 14, 2009

Nursery Success!

Well, Savanna stayed in nursery the whole two hours for the first time yesterday. YEAH! They said that she got sad the last 5 minutes but they endured it. Anyway, that is a lot of progress on her part. And yeah, sorry long time no blog. We were on a family trip in Florida for a little over a week. I will have to update you later and post pictures. I still haven't gotten the pictures off my mom's camera and she has some really good ones so I want to include them. I will hopefully be able to post about that in the next couple days. In other news, TC and I finally got callings in our new ward! TC is on the activities committe and I am...ward organist! BIG SURPRISE! I seriously have been ward organist at some point in every ward I have lived in since coming to Utah (except I think my freshman ward because I didn't know how to play the organ then). I don't mind though-it helps keep my skills up. I am also helping a lot on the activites committee-there is only three people on it-for a ward of 600. Crazy huh? Anyway, we are happy to be home for a bit. My family is out here as well because my little brother, Jonathan, is going into the MTC on Wednesday. Life is busy but good! Stay tuned for more info and pictures coming soon!

6 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Congrats on the callings - and Jonathan leaving for his mission soon. Hey as the organist everyone will get to know who you are (and TC has to entertain Savanna most of sacrament meeting). Can't wait to see pictures! Miss you guys

Clore said...

congrats on the success with Savanna!!! I hope it continues

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow, I did NOT even realize that Jonathan is going on his mission this soon! Where is he going? (Wow I feel like a bad sis-in-law..)

Klin said...

I had no idea that you could play the organ! That is cool.

So glad for Savannah staying in nursery. Cool beans for mom and dad and her. She will learn to love it - and then you will be so happy.

Apryl May said...

that is great!!!!!!!

Sarah F said...

how exciting! saxon withstood the whole nursery (almost) once! but has had a hard time the last hour mostly. it's still pretty nice though!
i can't wait for him to get through the whole two hours consistently!