Happy October 1st!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy October 1st! I love October 1st because it is the start of my three favorite months: October, November, and December. There are so many great things for me during these months: conference, Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Savanna's birthday, Christmas!! I love the holidays and everything about it. I hope you can smell the fall in the air and it makes you happy! It certainly makes me happy. I also love the fall colors and the fall breeze. Yesterday, I also baked pumpkin spice bread that I got at Costco and it smelt so wonderfully fall. (I would highly recommend it!) Anyway, I'll stop gushing but whatever you are doing today, try to have a Happy October 1st!


7 comments:
I totally thought of your favorite color when I saw the title of your post.
It has become one of my favorite colors, too. You just rub off on me Ash.
yay for fall! I didn't know you were expecting!! how exciting! how cool! i am nervous when i think about having another kid too, but i think you are a great mom and you can do it! i guess people do it all the time, so it's possible! ;)
Hows life being pregnant??? Have you been sick????
Yea for the holidays!! I have been pretty excited about Halloween this year. It's just going to be fun with Benson a little older and "into it." I think he'll love Halloween and his bday, Christmas, etc a whole lot! Do you know what you're going to be for Halloween? Or what Savanna is going to be??
Ashley! We need some pregnant pics of you on here!!!! Your belly is way to cute not to show off. I'm being serious!
Oh, Sparks II is me by the way. I guess I logged onto your blog on my work account. Sorry!
Oh dear, sorry. ME is Carrol. I'm such a dork.
Post a Comment