Update
So yeah an update on our health situation. I still have a bad cold that I am trying to get over. I went to the doctor today to confirm that it is just a cold but he did prescribe me an inhaler that he says should help loosens things up. The worst is my cough because I somehow hurt my rib when I coughed and now it really hurts every time I cough. Also, I managed to catch Savanna's pink eye and she has strep throat. So yeah, this Christmas has been rough! We hope that next Christmas is nicer to us. I don't mean to complain but it has been a bummer. But on a positive note, TC has been feeling better for about a week though he still has a little cough. Also, we had our follow up ultrasound today and the cyst on the baby's brain went away! So that is good news. I will try to remember my blessings through all of this.


1 comments:
that is great news!!!!!
Post a Comment