Update on our Fam
So yeah thought I would just post and update on what we have been up to with the new year ringing in. Life has been pretty normal lately but still busy.
TC is working his butt off for our family. (quite literally in some ways). He has started the P90X program and I am impressed with his dedication. It is a 6 day a week intense work out progam that is supposed to give you amazing results in 90 days. He has been doing it for 2.5 weeks and has already lost 6 pounds. Way to go TC! It is crazy too because he has to be at work at 6 a.m. several days so he gets up at 3:45 in the morning a couple times a week. Insane huh? That isn't even really morning. It's more like the middle of the night! He is staying very busy at his biotech job and teaching his college classes. He also is busy with his calling-1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency. With all that is on his plate, he still manages to be in a happy mood and spend quality time with Savanna and I when he gets home. Savanna loves when Daddy is home and really doesn't leave him alone but TC seems to love being with his little girl. We are so grateful to him and all he does for our family. I really hit the jackpot when I married him!
I am busy running after an active two year old and preparing for this little guy who is coming in like 2.5 months. Crazy! I am still exercising 5 days a week but it usually involves working out on my ellipitical for a half an hour while reading a book so I don't feel like it is too intense. I have started to feel more tired lately again. I guess that it what happens in your third trimester! I have also of course been keeping up on American Idol. Got to keep my priorities straight right?
Savanna has been busy taking her mom to the library, play dates with friends, music class, gym class, the grocery store, etc. Savanna loves going out and having fun but she also loves time at home to play with her toys and relax so we try to balance between the two. She is growing up so fast and is such a little girl now. Her new favorite thing is princesses! She especially loves Ariel. She will spot princess stuff anywhere (along with M'Ms). The other day we were at Wal Mart and she asked for princess vitamins, princess soup, princess bubble bath, and princess toothpaste. We only left with the soup. She is starting to want to be more independent lately like help dress herself which is good but requires more patience from me since it takes her longer to get going in the morning. We are loosely starting to introduce her to the potty. We actually sit her on it about 4-5 times a day, have her flush and wash her hands but she probably only pees on it like 3-4 times a week and poops on it maybe once or twice a month. So baby steps I guess. She has started having meltdowns here and there when she does not get what she wants. So that is a new fun experience for us! Guess the terrible two phase is for real? Anyway, but we love her and she brings great joy to our lives. She seems excited to be a big sister. She says when the baby is born that "Mommy will hold her(though she says he is a boy but often calls him a her-lol) and feed her milk and Nana (meaning herself) will hold her too." So I think she kind of gets what will happen when he is born.
Anyway, so I broke our camera and we are in the process of getting another one so I don't have great pictures this last month. TC has taken quite a few on his phone but I don't know how to put them on the blog. But here are some cute ones of Savanna and her friend, Maya that our friends took and e-amiled to me this past weekend.




4 comments:
I can't believe you have 2.5 months left. Time flies!!!! Keep up the good work!
So cute. Good luck with the preparations for baby #2. It's a bit crazier, but soooooo sweet to see your first "mother" the baby. And I think you're AMAZING for still working out 5 days a week!
Hi I hope you get this. I tried a month or so ago it said it went thru but I guess it didn't. Savanna is adorable. Glad everything is good with the baby.
It was so good to see all of you. Did you see the Thanksgiving group pictures? If not I will send them to TC on FB.
Trying to remember those last 3 mos. It was so long ago. Alisha will be 30 this year. (Don't let her know I told you.)
Today is Alisha & Adam's 10th wedding anniversary.
Glad you are happy & hope to hear from you soon. Love - Aunt Amy
Hey Ashley, thanks for your comment!!! It was very sweet!! It sounds like you guys are keeping busy!! I hope that you are feeling well. Savanna is a doll and I am so excited to see what your little guy is going to look like!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment