Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Got Tagged!

Lets Play Tag! FOUR SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH: 1. American Idol 2. Glee 3. The Office 4. I really don't have another one FOUR THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT: 1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ 2. Music 3. Family & friendships 4.Being a good mother FOUR PHRASES I SAY A LOT: 1. "Yeah right" 2. " Oh,sure" 3. "Oh crap!" (though recently I spell it out instead of say it so Savanna does not pick it up) 4. "Oh seriously?" FOUR THINGS I’VE LEARNED FROM THE PAST: 1. Be happy in whatever place I am in my life. 2. Be compassionate towards everyone because we are all fighting our own battles. 3. Savor every moment especially with children because they grow up fast. 4. Express gratitude and appreciation to Heavenly Father and others frequently. FOUR PLACES I WANT TO GO: 1. Hawaii 2. On another cruise!!! 3. To see the ball drop in New York City on New Year's Eve 4. To see the Phantom of the Opera again FOUR THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: 1. Nursed 2. Changed poopy diapers 3. Watched American Idol 4.Took a nap (Can you tell I have an only 2 week old?) FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO: 1. Being able to sleep for more than 3 hours straight 2. Warm summer weather! 3. Feeling like my life is normal and I can handle two children 4. Going on a vaation FOUR THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING 1. Sunshine 2. Beautiful flowers 3. Walks 4. Playing outside FOUR THINGS ON MY WISHLIST 1.Crusie! 2. Losing all my pregnancy weight 3.Learning to be less anxious 4. Learning to listen to the Spirit better FOUR PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW “TAGGED” 1. Candace 2. April 3. Marissa 4. Tiffany

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Ok Ashley, I never do these, but I'm going to do it right now. Hang in there with the 2 little ones. :)

Marisha & Forrest said...

=) Look at what I started in the fam! So glad you did the Tag Ash and super glad you are too Marissa! (I never do these either!)

Aleta said...

I'm glad American Idol was #1 on your favorite shows to watch ;) I hope Clark is being nice to you (and Savanna) and I hope more sleep is in your future soon! I remember really hating not getting more than like 2 1/2 consecutive hours of sleep at a time - it's sooooo hard...and Bryan was even there to help out quite a bit because he only had 2 classes! Agh - what will I do when we have another?

P.S. I need to call you soon so we can come say hi

Ben said...

hang in there!!!! Love you!!! -steph

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.