Haopy Anniversary, 2 week stats and other updates!
So today is TC and I's 5 year anniversary! It is crazy that 5 years have already flown by. I am so grateful to have him for my husband and for how hard he works for our family. I love you TC!! So our plan a year ago was to try to save up to go to Hawaii for our 5 year anniversary. obviously with having a 2 and a half week old that is not happening. Maybe next year! Anyway, so we are planning on going out to dinner tonight in between feedings and that is probably about it. That is ok, Clark is the best anniversary present we could have!
Also we took Clark to his 2 week check up yesterday and he is doing well. It looks like he may be following in his sister's footsteps and will be a big boy! Here are his stats:
Length:22.4 inches-90% percentile
Head Circumference:15 centimeters I think-75% percentile
Weight: 9 pounds 14 ounces-75% percentile
Yes he is a pound and a half over his birth weight so we were happy about that.
We are doing well and all trying to adjust to our new life. My mom and mother-in-law are still here helping me so the real test will be when they leave and I have to take care of both kids on my own! It does seem a bit overwhelming. Clark is doing well-eating well and sleeping pretty well at night. He will go 3 or 4 hours in between feedings and usually goes right back to sleep. He has alert and active periods during the day where he is usually happy though if he is up too long he thinks he wants to eat again even though he is not really that hungry. He has already been up for two hours right now and still has not gone back to sleep but he has been content the whole time so that is good. Savanna seems to be adjusting well to being a big sister. She loves to help change Clark's diaper and likes to hold him. She does not like his crying though and always says, "No crying, Clark!" when he starts crying. We are blessed to have our cute, little family and try to remember to thank our Heavenly Father every day for our blessings!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear you're doing well.
Happy Anniversary! Wow, that's amazing that Clark is so big - especially since he came a little early. I can't wait to see him, and you guys, next month! Make sure you get plenty of rest while you have the help. And don't worry - even when they're gone you're going to do great! Miss you!
Happy Anniversary!
So cute! "No crying, Clark." I love it.
Wow! Happy Anniversary and congrats on your new sweet baby boy! I'm such a blogging loser but I've been meaning to check in and see some pictures. He is perfect...and those pics of he and Savanna on their first day are remarkable. Glad to hear all is well.
Post a Comment