Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Proud of my Man!!

So TC is too modest to write this but I can brag about him and not be conceited right? So I'm going to. TC got a promotion at his job and a nice raise!! It is very exciting and we are very proud of him and how hard he works for our family! As much as I loved my job before I had Savanna it is such a blessing to be able to stay home with our little ones. He got the highest rating possible on his performance evaluation as well. What a stud!

5 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Nice! Go TC!

Lynette said...

Congratulations! It pays to be a good employee. I wish that all teenagers could learn the value of working hard and doing a good job. Aunt Lynette M.

Marissa said...

Good job TC! Congratulations!

Marisha & Forrest said...

*high five* So proud!

Klin said...

*knuckle bump*

Congrats TC