Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Savanna's potty trained!

SO I don't want to jinx myself but it appears that Savanna is potty trained! She still wears a diaper during her nap and at night though but during the day she is staying dry and not having accidents at all. She also was resisiting going poop on the toilet for a bit but she seems to have gotten over that as well. Yeah for Savanna! It was not as stressful as I thought. A few weeks ago we just started putting her in underwear when we were home and she just got it!! I am so relieved and must admit that I think I feel just as much of a sense of satisfaction as she does.

4 comments:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Hey Ashley, Way to go, that is something I am not looking forward to, but has to be sometime Spencer keeps talking about sitting on the toilet, but he jsut turned two in May and I wonder is he willing ready, should I try when we get home the fall? if you have any ideas pass them on.

Also on a happier note are you ready for weekly or at least bi-monthly Ashley, Aubrey, and Naomi playdate? :)

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clore said...

COngrats!!!!!!!You go mom!!

Youngberg Family said...

Yay for Savanna! And you should feel satisfaction - it's just as much (probably more) work for you.