Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

So I'm finally getting around to posting about our Thanksgiving trip. We had a wonderful time spending a week and a half with TC's family in Washington. It was wonderful because the whole family was able to be together except for TC's brother, James, who is on a mission. We got a ton of snow up there which was pretty though the roads were not great driving through the mountain passes on the way home but we made it home safely. We enjoyed playing a lot of games, going to a few movies, playing Rock Band with TC's cousin and her boyfriend, shopping (we went to the Black Friday sale at midnight at Wal Mart. It wasn't too bad. We got great deals on kids' pajamas!), eating A LOT, going to Chuck e Cheese, Olive Garden, Shari's, and throwing a bridal shower for Marisha. The highlight though was being able to be there when Marisha went through the temple. What a great experience that was! We are so excited for her upcoming marriage. It is right around the corner! The kids had a fun time and it was great for Savanna to be with her cousins, Lexi and Kaytlin. Here are some pictures from our trip. I realized I am not in any of them. I guess I took them all.

Savanna with her beloved, Cricket (Her Aunt April's dog)
Making snow ice cream
Clark with Aunt April
Gingerbread Houses
Wearing Grandpa's hat
Clark with his cousins and Grandma
Fun at the Bowling Alley
Thanksgiving Feast
Clark playing the piano with Daddy and Uncle John
Clark's cousins, Lexi and Kaytlin, just loved him. They were always playing with him. Here Lexi is reading him a book.
pFeeding Cricket
Kaytlin was always willing to feed Clark. I willing took the help.

1 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Oh what fun pictures! Good times!