Birthday weekend and more
So life has been fun and busy around here. My mom visited for a couple of weeks and my dad came in this past weekend along with my brother, my cousin and his son. Anyway we have been having some fun going to farm country, Disney on Ice, and Christmas shopping. Also last weekend I helped host a baby shower for my good friend, Aubrey. TC and I also went on a couple dates while my mom was here. We have Pioneer season tickets this year and we had a play, Dracula, to see while she was here. (I love going to plays and musicals and TC got significantly discounted tickets through his work!) We also did sealings at the temple. It was great to have my mom here for so long. I also turned the Big 28 on Sunday. It was a good birthday. My family and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner Friday night. That place is so yummy so it is crazy loud and crowded on the weekends. I would suggest going more on the weekdays. My mom made pasta dinner on Sunday and then Monday night we had a group of friends over. My parents flew home yesterday. It was great to have them here and they will be back for Christmas which is not too far around the corner. Anyway, sorry I should have some more fun pictures over the past couple of weeks but I don't. I forgot my camera a few times and my mom used her phone to take pictures but I still need to get them from her.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley! Sounds like you've had a fun couple of weeks.
Happy bday cute girl! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the baby shower!
I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://tcashleyetc.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment