Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Clark's 3!!!


Clark turned three on April 6th! We spent most of the day watching General Conference but he did love opening his toys! He got a Buzz light year, a new pair of sandals, bath fizzies that change the color of the bath water, and a new green bike! We celebrated his birthday the day before by going to the aquarium and then the following Monday by going to Hollywood Connection. My kids love going on rides! We also had a Cars birthday party for him this past Saturday with his friends and he loved that as well!  We made cardboard cars and raced them outside but then it started to rain. We also had a Cars pinata but my camera died so took pictures of that on TC's phone. We love our Clark. Here's what he's like at 3.

  • Is potty trained during the day and dry most mornings he wakes up (still has occasional accidents)
  • Knows almost all his letters
  • Loves cars,trucks,movies,treats,his family especially his big sister
  • Knows all his numbers 
  • Can count to 20 but often misses 14
  • Loves to go outside, ride his bike, play in the sand and play on the play ground
  • Favorite color:green
  • Favorite movie: Cars, Monsters, Inc, , Finding Nemo
  • Does not like ants or flies
  • Loves gym and music class: 
  • Favorite food: cantaloupe, cheese, pasta 
  • No longer naps
  • Is fun, energetic, affectionate and loves to laugh
  • Can dress himself
  • Can brush his teeth himself (though I often help him)
Recent Clark quotes
  • "I love you so much Mommy!, April, Daddy, etc."
  • "I want to go to that place later." (whenever we go somewhere he likes)
  • "One time I did not like Savanna."
  • "Don't say stupid! (To anyone who says it.)
  • "Linnea she's so cute!"
  • "Daddy you're a big man."
  • "On my next birthday I'll be 16."


















1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Cute! I love that you served him breakfast in bed =)