Monday, April 22, 2013

Linnea's & Clark's stats



I took Linnea to her two month check up last week and she is doing well and handled her shots well. Poor little baby! Here are her stats. I think she's earned herself the nickname Little Chubs Junior!

Weight: 13 pounds 15 ounces-97%
Height: 25 inches-Off the charts
Head circumference: 15.8 inches-85%

The same day I also took Clark to his well check up and he is doing great also. He is still a big kid though he is not quite as tall for his age as before unless they measured him wrong.

Weight: 38 pounds 6 ounces-97%
Height: 39 inches-90%

We love our cute big kids!


1 comments:

Linnea said...

I was just looking though old friends from the 5th ward's blogs (using Bridget and Dane's as a springboard to find them) and found yours - so glad you have a daughter named Linnea! Most beautiful name ev-ah. :)

Your family is beautiful. Glad to see you guys are doing so well.