Recent activities
We've had a fun and busy November so far! We've been busy with our usual activities-homework, volunteering at Savanna's school, play dates, etc plus having family in town. We had out first parent teacher conference and Savanna is doing really well in school! She's reading now and we're very proud of her! I've gotten really into this neighborhood weight loss competition I'm in and as of Saturday had lost 11 pounds since October 5th and have been in the top 5 two weeks in a row! As of this morning I am only 2 pounds away from my target weight though I'd be okay with being 5 pounds less than that. I've always been good about exercising I've just been watching what I eat more and it seems to be working! I was always a thin person and then when I have babies the weight just doesn't melt off without a lot of hard work and a bit of time. At least I am able to get back though. If I get down to 5 pounds less than my target weight that will be the same as I weighed in high school! Don't worry. I'm being healthy. It actually doesn't look too thin on me I don't think. We'll see how it goes. Also I recently received a new calling. I am the Relief Society secretary in our ward. I just got called a little over a week ago so still learning what I'm supposed to be doing. I also am still the ward organist and ward music director so church is busy right now! It was unclear to me when the Bishop called me as the Relief Society secretary if he was going to release me from my other callings. Just I'll have to wait and see! Anyway here are some fun pictures from this month. Enjoy!
Savanna and Clark were so excited for the little bit of snow we got that didn't even really stick. They had to play in it but were tired after a few minutes. I love Savanna's face in the second picture. She really looks like she is enjoying herself!
Dressing up!
TC's dad was her for a weekend and we had such great weather! We actually had a picnic by the lake, went to the playground and for a walk to feed the ducks. It was so much fun!
We ate at the Cheesecake factory that night with my family and TC's dad. Yummy!
TC's sister and family stopped by for about an hour on their way out of town after going to Arizona. Here I am with Apryl's cute daughter, Sariah.
My mom visited for a few weeks and the kids loved having her around!
I had a birthday on the 14th. The kids were so cute! They set up breakfast for me and made me cards. Then I enjoyed a hair cut and dinner at the Texas Roadhouse.
Went the Christmas gift show with my mom the day before she left.
My good friend had a mother daughter activity where the moms and daughters did each other's hair and makeup and then had a fashion show. Savanna and I had so much fun!
Yes I look like a clown! You should have seen my nails.
Andrea and her daughter, Afton
Savanna, Afton, and Elsie
Had some friends over Sunday for cake and ice cream and Andrea's little boy Cordon just loved hugging on Linnea. It was really cute!
Clark dressed up as Superman all day Sunday. He has been more into Superman lately after realizing he has the same name as him.


0 comments:
Post a Comment