Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Recent Fun!


We have been busy, busy lately but life is good! We had a fun month in October with Halloween and my mom has been visiting. She was so fun and dressed up as a witch with green hair for Halloween and I'm so mad because I didn't get any pictures for some reason. The kids were antsy to get trick or treating and I said I get one afterwards and then I forgot. I may make her dress up again just to reenact it. Anyway here are some of our fun pictures.

Carving pumpkins

Fun suprise visit from Apryl and her daughter Sariah!
Playing!

So I know this picture stinks but it's the only one I got before my camera died on my mommy/daughter date with Savanna. We went to Trafalga and just had a great time. I just wanted to remember that night. She is growing up so fast!
Okay this is kind of out of order. Here the kids are dressed up for our Halloween play group. Savanna actually was "purple bride" (she made it up herself) on Halloween and Linnea was a lion.
Hanging out and doing homework with Nana
Linnea took a bite out of this apple! She hasn't been great about eating food that's not pureed but she's getting better.
Savanna dressed up as purple bride for her Halloween parade and party at school.
Unfortunately she didn't really smile for the parade. She doesn't love getting attention from a lot of people.
Trick or treating! TC was a scientist (which he actually is in real life. I just think he likes Halloween because he gets to have hair for a day! Ha ha. My mom and I were witches.)

Linnea was very tired after trick or treating. We were out for 2 hours! Savanna and Clark couldn't get enough of it. Plus we trick or treating around our house and then also in the neighborhood of our other house  (the house we moved out of last year and are renting out) since a lot of our friends live near there and it's really the same neighborhood-only a few blocks away.)

Trunk or Treat for our ward
Savanna was so excited about the little Halloween party we had and prepared games and a story to read to all the kids. So cute!

1 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Man Clark is looking so much older! I love how Savanna was wearing a glove when you were carving pumpkins! And 3 kids making messes - fun fun fun!!