Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Recent Fun

My mom was here for a few weeks and we had a great time with her. My dad also came into town for a week and my cousins for the weekend of the Fourth of July. We did a lot of fun stuff with my mom which included visiting the new Museum at Thanksgiving Point, taking a drive through the canyon, going to the aquarium, going to "This is the Place" park, my mom took Clark and Savanna both out on dates, my Mom and I went to a double feature movie (I can't remember ever doing that! It was fun though. Heaven is for Real and Mom's Night Out-both great movies) and of course my parents always treat us to several nights out to dinner which is nice. For the Fourth of July weekend we also spent a few days at my parent's town home. TC and I did our traditional 10k Freedom Run, saw the parade and then the whole family went to the Stadium of Fire. That was a lot of fun and I love Carrie Underwood! The next day Savanna, Clark and I and my cousin and her fiance went to Seven Peaks. TC was very tired from the race and from running the Ragnar the week before so he stayed at the town home while Linnea took a nap. It was a very fun weekend. Here are some pictures over the last couple of weeks.

Fun at the Museum










Fun at the Aquarium




Savanna going on her date with Nana to the Princess Festival
Clark in the car on his way to his date with Nana at Chucky Cheese
Our family in our matching flag shirts at the Parade
More pictures of the Fourth of July






Cute picture of my kids selling candy yesterday outside of our house. They actually made over a dollar!
Fun with Nana and Papa


0 comments: