Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kids' Quotes


Here's the ones I can think of. I need to be better at writing them all down.

Savanna
  • "I have a crush on two boys."
  • (While going into a public restroom) "You go first Mommy. I'm better at holding it than you."
  • "I love Grandma a trillion."
  • "I love cute little Sadie Sadie!"
  • "Mommy what are you going to do when you have twins?"
  • Me: "How did Dad and I make such cute kids?" Savanna: "You didn't make us Jesus did."
 
Clark
  • "I'm not doing it."
  • "Let's pretend..."
  • "Actually..."
  • "I have a great idea!"
  • "I love him a trillion billion. Actually I love him a 1,000"
  • (When he found out he's getting another girl cousin) "I love my girl cousins but I don't want anymore girl babies."
  • (Last night at Family Home Evening) Savanna: "What do we need to do to get to heaven?" Clark: "Die!"

0 comments: