Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Linnea update-21 months


Ok so I'm late with my monthly update on Linnea and my memory card is being weird and I can't get pictures off of it to put a cute picture of her up but I thought I would give an update on her anyway. So at 21 months Linnea:

  • Still loves to dance and listen to music
  • Loves animals
  • Loves her family
  • Is still too attached to her binky
  • Is starting to throw more fits when she doesn't get what she wants
  • Loves to play with babies
  • Loves blocks
  • Likes to play with puzzles
  • Loves food and drinking whenever she can
  • Is always asking for gum or a fruit snack
  • Loves to do things "myself"
  • Is talking up a storm and saying some phrases and sentences. Here's some of the recent phrases or sentences she's said that I can think of "I want some." "There it is!' "Here it is!" "Clark pushed me." "Big chair "Big bunny!" "I help" "getting a chair for Ally" "I love you Mommy, Daddy, kitty kat, etc" "Mommy's bed, sleep" "Nea's bed, sleep" "Bye bye! Night night!" "No nap"

We love Linnea! She's growing up so fast sometimes I wish I could slow down time a bit!

0 comments: