Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Recent Quotes


I haven't done this in awhile and I try to keep up with them because my kids say the cutest/funniest things sometimes. Here's a few recent ones for you!


Savanna

  • (After getting in the car after playing at her best friend's house) "Mommy today Sadie and I had a daydream about a boy."
  • (Savanna just got her ears pierced Saturday and is really excited about them. On Sunday I asked her if she showed her friends in Primary her pierced ears and here is her response.) "Mommy church is not for showing people stuff. Church is for learning."
  • (After Primary on the day of the Primary program) "When we were practicing Clark was not singing at all. He was just standing there acting handsome. I am very disappointed in Clark."
  • "I can't believe I got my ears pierced Mom. I thought it was impossible that I'd ever get them pierced but I did get them pierced."
  • "Mommy I like Talin but he's not for me. He's for Sadie. That's what she told me."
  • (About a boy that she says has a crush on her) "Mommy I do not like him that way. He doesn't do his work and he is always talking in class and he is crazy." (Lol-She's already setting high standards!)
  • (About another boy she has a crush on-Goodness what am I going to do with this girl and all her crushes? She's a really good girl though and she knows she can't date until she's 16. Anyway he is scared of girls and didn't like when Savanna would hug him so I told her she needed to try not to hug him anymore and this was her response.) "Mommy I try not to hug him but it's just so tempting because he's so cute!" -She has been leaving him alone more now though.
  • "Mommy Ellie told me that some kids in another class fell in love and they kissed. I told her that is impossible because they are not allowed to kiss yet!"
Clark
  • "Don't I look handsome Mommy?"
  • "Everything is awesome!" (Over and over again from the Lego movie)
  • "Sariah is so sweet."
  • "I'm thankful for James (his uncle) because he has a backpack."
  • "I'm thankful for myself."
  • (Right before we need to go somewhere) "Oh no Mommy. This is the most horrible thing I had to tell you-I have to poop." (By the way he thinks using the word poop and anything about poop is hilarious. I'm assuming this is a boy thing?)
  • "Mommy can I show the most wonderful beautiful prize of mine?" (He shows me a piece of tissue wrapped up in a wet washcloth. Ha ha!)
  • "I am Ninja Wing Man!" (When he's dressed up in his Ninja turtle pajamas with a duck towel on his head and buzz light year wings on)

Love these cute kiddos!

0 comments: