Monday, June 1, 2015

New York Trip

TC and I just had an awesome anniversary trip to New York City! Thanks so much to my wonderful in laws for watching our kids for 8 days! I was a bit sad to leave them since we've never been on a trip just the two of us but it was so much fun! It was so fun to be together without distractions and responsibilities. Plus I love New York City! It's a bit nuts but so fun! Here are some fun pictures from our trip! I'm a bit crunched for time so won't be able to explain them too well.

I'm not sure what building this is.
Brooklyn Bridge




Waterfalls where the Twin Towers used to be
Ground Zero Memorial-Picture of right before the towers were hit and right after. This was a really cool musuem but sad to see at the same time.


Times Square
Loading the ferry for the Statue of Liberty








Ellis Island










Toys r' Us

















View from our Hotel window




Central Park










Apple Store
F.A.O. Schwartz






Serendipity-Where the movie Serendipity was filmed!



Metropolitan Musuem




Trump Tower
Natural History Musuem



Empire State Building and Macy's



Natural History Musuem again




Tom's Restaurant from Seinfeld

Cathedral



Juggler in the subway

St. Patrick's Cathedral




Wax Musuem


















































1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip! Someday I will go to New York...someday.