Monday, June 22, 2015

Recent Kids Quotes


My kids say funny things! Here a few recent ones.


Savanna

  • "I prayed about marrying Ethan and I got a warm feeling.so I think I should marry Ethan."
  • "I just love my baby sister."
  • "I learned in church today that eating sugar is as bad as using illegal drugs!"
  • "I learned in church today about cutting people's arms off."
  • "I'm so excited to go to church today and see what I learn!"
  • "I don't want my cousins to leave. I think they should stay for ten years."
  • "Mom you're not good at drawing. I think you need art lessons."

Clark
  • (When we were going to this man made beach this morning) "Mom are we going to be swimming in the Atlantic Ocean?"
  • (When I was turned around driving) "Mom just look at the ingredients!"
  • "Linnea do you love brother the most?"
  • "Everyone in the whole world is my brother and sister."
  • "Everyone poops. Mommy poops, daddy poops, etc, etc, etc."
  • "I'm a little weirdo."

Linnea
  • "Mommy you have boobs?" (What?)
  • "Oh my gosh!"
  • "Share with me!" (Almost every time someone has food.)
  • "Guess what brother? I love you."
  • "She is cute and weird." (She says this all the time about people. Cracks me up.)
  • (While TC was putting a band aid on Linnea's foot) "Daddy do dinosaurs have blood?"

0 comments: