Friday, August 22, 2008

8 months

Hi everyone! Before getting started justed wanted to thank TC for getting our blog to look better though he is still working on it. However, in the process he erased all of our links so we are still gathering those so if your link was there and now is not don't think we suddenly don't like you. We are just still in the process of gathering them all back. Anyway, I know this sounds cliche but time really has flown! We can't believe Savanna is 8 months old today! It is crazy to think that she is closer to a year than birth now. She is still totally adorable. She is still quite chubby but we figure she will thin out once she starts crawling but we love her chubby. Savanna had a fun filled month with our vacation and is growing and thriving. She is getting more curious and more involved with the world everyday! Here are some of the skills she learned in her 7 month 1. Rolling from her back to her stomach (she has done it before a couple months ago but now does it all the time as of a few days ago) 2. Saying ma ma (and she knows what it means-it is so cute and rewarding that she knows who I am) 3. Waving hi/bye Crawling Progress Savanna is starting to seem like she wants to move more. When we put something in front of her she tries to get it but she often ends up going backwards rather than forwards. Foods Savanna now eats (that I can think of) 1. Apples 2. Bananas 3. Plums 4. Apricots 5. Cereal 6. Raspberries 7. Pears 8. Sweet potatoes 9. Peas 10. Green beans 11. Squash 12. Corn 13. Carrots 14. chicken 15. Beef 16. Brown rice

6 comments:

Abbie said...

When I saw your title I was like... no way... there is no way that Savanna can be 8 months old already. You're sure right! Time has gone by so quickly!!

Bingham Fam said...

Ashley she is so cute. I love how rolly polly she still is. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

Katie Smith said...

Okay, I have finally found you! Hooray!! The blog looks good. I'm glad TC was able to get your links back on.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

I love visiting your blog so I can see updated pictures. I love the tilted head pic.--brings back summer memories!!
Love you guys. MOM

Sarah F said...

She looks so cute, especially in the second picture. It's so fun to have babies so close together. That's cool that she can wave!
Sarah Fryer

Nora said...

i love the new blog look, and savannah is just adorable. samuel thinned out when he started crawling--i miss his chub. looks like you're all doing great! xoxo nora