Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life Decisions

Just wanted to give an update on what our future plans are for the moment. A lot of you may already know this but TC applied to optometry school this year and after being interviewed at six different schools was wait listed but was not admitted into any schools. After some discussion and prayer we have decided that he will apply again next year. We will be staying here while TC continues to work at his current job. TC is being trained for a promotion at his job which includes a generous pay raise so if he gets in next year we will have to choose between these two avenues. We will be moving next summer either way-closer to where TC works or to an optometry school. We know that Heavenly Father will guide us in the right direction! It was frustrating at first that TC was not admitted but now we look at it as a blessing in faith and maybe that we are supposed to go in another direction. However, we want to try again and decide next summer.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm sure it was frustrating at first, but I'm glad you're putting it all into perspective. You'll be fine either way. Glad to hear TC's job is going well though.

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the updates. Good luck with the promotion and I pray everything will work out for your beautiful family. I love all the updates and pictures. Your baby is so cute and I love her chubby face.
my blog is theleroyfam.blogspot.com and can you send me your email address so I can send you guys an invite to my blog? I'm about to block it and make it private...
Thanks and love,
Michelle and Jesse and Adisen

Youngberg Family said...

Hey I love the new look of your blog! Glad to hear you'll have two good options next summer.