Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9 months

Well Savanna is officially 9 months old as of yesterday! We love her and are so happy that she is part of of our lives! She is still as adorable as ever and growing more and more each day! She had a great eighth month being able to spend time with her uncle, cousins, aunts and of course Grandma! This month Savanna and I also started a music class through Kindermusik. We go every Wednesday morning and we are able to dance, play instruments, and do other activities with other babies and moms! We are having a lot of fun. This month Savanna and I have also started going to story time at the library and she is enjoying that as well. Savanna is getting closer to crawling but is not there yet. She scoots backwards on her stomach and rolls across the room and is starting to get up on her knees. She still doesn't have any teeth either. This month she has started eating some finger foods. She resisted at first but now loves her Cheerios! We love you Savanna! Happy 9 month birthday!

6 comments:

Josh Farnsworth said...

Joseph said that he wants to go on a date with Savanna in 16 years! She's adorable! How are you guys doing?

Abbie said...

I can't believe all the hair she is getting! She looks so much older. Hard to believe it's nine months. She's adorable!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Still cute as ever! How are the Kindermusik classes? I was considering becoming an instructor at one point, but then we fled our country so it never happened, and I am really curious to know how you like it.

Candace said...

Now she's been outside your tummy for as long as she was inside! Which seemed to take longer?

Jenny said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! She is so cute.

Linemoren said...

Oh my gosh you guys!!! You have a kid!!!!! Ashley, you got your Savanna... that is fantastic. I remember the conversation we had about babynames all those years ago. It seems like forever ago... and yet here you are... Well sending you lots of love and congratulations. Hope all is well!