9 month stats
I haven't done this yet but I thought it would be fun to post Savanna's "stats" for her 9 month appointment. Here they are:
Weight: 24 lbs 14 ounces (99.47%)
Length: 30.2 inches (99.33%)
Head Circumference: 18.3 inches (96.95%)
So she is proportionally...Huge!! Not like we were surprised by that. It is good to know that she is healthy though my doctor worried me a little bit by saying that we should watch her weight and make sure that she is not getting chunkier while not getting taller as well because it could stay with her later in life. He said that it is fine now because she is tall as well. I suspect that she will thin out once she starts crawling. I am a bit sad for when she thins out though because we think she is adorable chunky!!


1 comments:
She is adorable chunky! I love that little (big) girl!
Post a Comment