Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday party for Savanna

So we had an early birthday party for Savanna on Saturday with some family and a few friends. It was fun though Savanna was not in the best of spirits. She seemed to be not feeling well this weekend but appears better now. She wouldn't eat very much Saturday night and had a bit of a fever. We don't know if she caught a little bug or if those symptoms are just from teething. Anyway, as you can see from the pictures she looks very grumpy! It was sad too because she wouldn't eat any of her cake as we all stood watching her and she usually will eat anything! Oh well! You can't always predict babies' moods! Here are some pictures of the festivities.
Guests chatting

Grumpy Girl

Dad and Grumpy Girl!

I don't want this cake!

Party food

Savanna's proud aunts: Marisha and April (TC's sisters)

Uncle George and Aunt April
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday! Proud Parents

8 comments:

Clore said...

dont worry when Justin turned one, he didn't want to touch his cake because he thought it was hot! There is always next year. Thanks for inviting us to your party! It was really fun!

...April* said...

awww! This blog turned out so cute! It was fun to be there to share in the celebration for her birthday. I can't believe its been a year. I can't even remember what it was like without Savanna as apart of the family!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing =)

Bethany said...

I have learned that when I have a certain expectation around a baby or child doing something, I am usually disappointed. :) That being said, it looks likes it was a great party, and Savanna knows you love her!

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it's great to get a glimpse of Provo again.

Youngberg Family said...

Bummer we had to miss the party! Hope she has a better day on her real birthday

Anderson Family said...

I can't believe she is already one! Time sure flies! I have to say I love the picture of her... the fifth one. Priceless. ;) Hope she is feeling better and you are doing good!

Marissa said...

I love those grumpy faced pictures. They are priceless. It's ok - the 1st birthdays are more for the parents anyway. Happy Birthday Savanna! :)

Jessica said...

Awww, happy birthday to Savanna!!! She is such a cutie...can't believe she is 1 already! Merry Christmas!