Thanksgiving
We just returned Sunday from celebrating Thanksgiving with my family in Florida this year. My grandfather owns a farm near Gainesville and a large amount of extended family gathered there for the holiday. Going to "the farm" for Thanksgiving has been a long tradition in my family. I can't remember a Thanksgiving before I was married that I did not spend at the farm. However, we have not been to the farm for Thanksgiving since 2005-the year we were married. We spent Thanksgiving of 2006 with the Perry family which was a blast and last year I was too close to my due date to travel and TC's family was nice enough to drive down to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with us. Anyway, it was great to go back to the farm! There was over twenty people total there between our little family, my parents, my brothers, my cousins, Grandpa, aunts and uncles. Savanna had a great time and got a Ton of attention!! Thank you Grandpa for once again hosting such a wonderful Thanksgiving. We love you and we love all our family that we were able to spend time with. It was nice to visit with family that we do not see very much with living so far away. Here are some pictures of the festivities!
Savanna with Grandma and her Great Grandpa
Savanna with a cousin, Lynn
Getting ready for the Thanksgiving Feast
Savanna with her lawnmower-a new toy she got from Grandma
Riding on the tractor!


3 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys had SUCH a blast there! We definitely missed you guys in Washington, but I'm glad that you were able to spend it again with your Grandpa!
Are those hay bales that everyone is jumping across?
B-e-a-utiful sunset!
I adore Savanna's Christmas dress, she's a santa baby! Hahaha
Love ya
What a fun trip! Wow, it looks like the farm is a really magical place to spend a holiday. Jealous that you were wearing a t-shirt, but anyway... :) Thanks for sharing all those great pictures. And that sunset! Wow.
What a fun vacation! Those bale jumping pictures look like so much fun. I bet Savanna just loves walking around with that lawn mower. Have fun getting ready for Christmas!
Post a Comment