Happy Birthday Savanna!!
Savanna is officially one year old today! I can't believe it! I know this sounds cliche but time really has flown! We had a great day. We took her to get her pictures taken at JC Penney, then to Wingers for a free birthday lunch. Then later in the afternoon we went to Build-a-Bear and she picked out a bear, then to Jump on It in Lindon. She had a great day!! She was so happy and excited today. I think she knew it was a special day. I will post pictures later. (especially since we haven't given her presents yet because my aunt is coming into town tonight and she doesn't want to miss the family celebration for Savanna so we are going to do that tomorrow night). We have a lot of family in town for the holidays so I will have a lot of pictures to post of Savanna's birthday and the Christmas festivities. Plus I am just plain exhausted from the day's activities! I couldn't let the day go by however without posting and wishing our darling, little girl "Happy Birthday!" She is the joy and light of our lives! She is the sweetest little girl and we love her so much! Thank you to all our family and friends out there that have played a part in her life this past year!


5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNA JANE!!
Happy Birthday Savanna! You guys survived the first year!
Happy Bday!! I can't wait to see her cute pictures! I hope you guys have a great CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Savanna Jane Perry is so blessed to have you & TC as her parents. There are no accidents =)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SAVANNA!
Miss all 3 of you already...
Dang, I hope Savanna knew it was a special day; you guys totally made it her birthday, cute.
I was also impressed the the large amount and diversity of party food. You guys went all out!
Wish I could be there.
Post a Comment