Wednesday, January 14, 2009

California Trip

So TC and I went to California this weekend for an interview at an optometry school there. We stayed with our friends-Jake, Grace, and Evie and had a great time. We were able to take a trip to Disneyland which was so much fun. We went to CA Adventures and the main Disneyland park. It was great because there was three of us(and Jake went us later in the evening) we were able to ride all the adult rides. I love the Tower of Terror, the roller coaster, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain. Everything! I just love amusement parks and especially anything to do with Disney!! Savanna had a good time. We took her on all the rides she could go on. She had a great time in Fantasy Land though she hated the carousel for some reason. (You would think the witch in Snow White would be scarier!) Anyway, the rest of the weekend we spent hanging out playing games, talking and playing with the babies. We came back Monday.
TC was not accepted into this school which was the only one he applied to so we have decided to stay here at his current job. We were most likely going to make this decision anyway so we are not too upset. We feel confident about TC's future at his current job. We are planning on moving closer to his job sometime in the future. Here are some pictures of the trip.
Fun at Disney Land(well most of the time!)
The girls were worn out after the long day!
Savanna now tries to walk around in our shoes
Just hanging out
Making a mess! (What Savanna does best now)
Saying goodbye
Story time!

6 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love the picture of the two girls asleep after their long day at Disneyland! Too cute.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

I love to get on here and read your blogs. Sometimes I don't leave a comment, but I love checking out the new pictures you post. Doesn't Savanna have such a cute smile!!! Sounds like your trip to California was great!
Love you guys,
MOM

Candace said...

Well, I'm glad all the waiting and wondering are coming to an end! Good luck with any impending moving you have going on!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Ahhh, I am so bummed we missed you guys! We are just an hour away from D-land and if you are ever in Southern California again, you have to come visit us!

...April* said...

I LOVE the one of her crying on the chair. PRICELESS! I'm excited to get a copy of the Savanna cd.

Mom Lake said...

I finally went on your blog!! You do such a great job. I love the pictures but it makes me want to see Savanna all the more. Can't wait to see all of you!!!