Kindermusik
Hi I just wanted to advertise a unique and neat experience for those moms out there with young children or babies. Since last September, Savanna and I have been attending a program called Kindermusik. I have mentioned it in previous blogs and some of you may have already heard of it. It is a nation wide music program taught by individual licensed instructors in towns throughout the United States. We have been going to a class in Orem and love our instructor. We would really like to continue this class with her. Unfortunately, this semester (January-April) she has not had as much interest in the class as previously and was hoping that those of us that have already taken the class can find others that may be interested. She is offering the class for a discounted price-as low as $35 a month and no higher than $47 a month. This classs is also a great deal this semester because she is combining two separate classes into one so you are getting twice the benefit for half the price! The class involves dancing, playing musical instruments, learning sign language while singing, aerobic exercises with music, and playing fun games interacting with other babies and their moms. The cost per month includes two c.d.s, two books, and a couple toys. The class is going to be held this semester every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. I woul love to carpool with anyone interested. Please, if you think you may be interested in this opportunity please let me know. You can make a comment on my blog or if you have my other information call or e-mail me! Thanks so much!


3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I wished I lived down there so we could do that together. I hope you find people you can do it with
I would like to do it.. do you think Justin would like it??
I think that class is so cute! I hope she it still keeps her interest!
Post a Comment