Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending the holidays with my family. My parents, my two brothers, my cousin and his wife and two kids, and my aunt were all here for the holidays. We had a great time. Here are pictures of the highlights.
We took Savanna to see Santa and ride the train. She enjoyed the train but was not very impressed with Santa.

Savanna in her cute dress the Sunday before Christmas

My family acted out the nativity on Christmas Eve. TC, Savanna and I were the stars as Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.
Christmas morning: Savanna loved all the toys she got for Christmas!
Temple Square

2 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

She is seriously too cute in her Christmas dress! I love it!

...April* said...

#1, I love that you guys acted out the Jesus story. #2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email the beautiful picture of her in the Santa outfit. I must post it and put it on my desk at work for everyone to see.