Thursday, July 9, 2009

Congratulations Jonathan!

My little brother, Jonathan, got his mission call! He opened it yesterday and we listened in on the phone as he read it. He is leaving September 16th to serve in the Canada, Calgary mission. He will be serving an English speaking mission though he thinks he may learn a little bit of French. We are very excited for you ,Jonathan, and know that you will be a great missionary! I still can't believe that you are old enough to go on a mission. It seems like just yesterday you were wearing your cowboy boots around the house and watching Thomas the Train! Time really does fly. We love you and will be praying for you through your whole mission!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Tell Jonathan we said good luck! I can't believe he's that old either and I barely know him.

Youngberg Family said...

Tell Jonathan congrats for us. What exciting news!