Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Savanna's stats

I thought I would humor you all with Savanna's stats from her 18 month old check up yesterday. (even though she is almost 19 months-her year appointment was later because of the holidays so now she is getting all her check ups a bit later). Anyway, the doctor also confirmed that Savanna is getting a TON of teeth! (his words verbatim). He said that all her molars have poked through and she is getting a lot of others as well. I guess she is catching up since she's only had 6 teeth since February but I feel bad for her that they are all coming in at once. That must hurt! Anyway, here are her stats. Weight: 31 pounds 2 ounces-Off the charts Height: 35 3/4 inches-Off the charts Head Circumference: 19 1/4 inches-Off the charts Vocabulary: I am not even sure how many words she says. The doctor gave us a sheet that says that children usually have a vocabulary of 20 words by 2 years and she definetely has more than that (not to brag or anything-I definetely talk a lot so I'm sure she has picked that up!). She also says some phrases and puts a couple of words together. Her favorite phrases include "Oh no!" and "All done!" She also says "our car" and "momma's car" and sometimes calls TC "my daddy." What a sweet little (or should I say BIG?) girl we have. We are so happy to have her in our lives!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Can't wait to see her!

Marissa said...

Wow! She's one big girl! Where did she get those tall genes from? :) Hope you're settling into your new place and ward well. Take care.

Sarah F said...

wow she's such a cute, big girl! we definitely miss her at church--all of a sudden saxon seems like a loner (at least in his age group). we'll have to get together sometime to play! :)

Apryl May said...

i miss her so much