Weekend update
So we had a really fun weekend. Friday night we went to see the new Harry Potter movie with some friends. Thanks to Spenser for babysitting! And thanks to Tim and Aubrey for inviting us! We had a great time. We actually got free tickets because Tim got them from his parents I believe somehow. I can't remember how. We also got free popcorn and soda so we felt totally spoiled! I surprisingly liked the movie. I am really not a Harry Potter fan. I have not read any of the books and the only thing I remember about the previous movies is there was an iguana in one of them (uggh I hate them!!!!). This one really held my attention though and I am so grateful for my patient husband that answered all my questions. At one point I actually asked "Is that Dumbeldorff? (sp) and yes now I do know that you do not pronounce it with a dorf on the end! Anyway, it was so sad though! I know most of you probably know what happens but I won't spoil it just in case. And I really think Hermini and Harry need to hook up. Isn't that what should happen? I love Ron-he is hysterical but Hermini and Harry just seem to match better to me. I guess I will wait and see what happens.
Anyway, enough about that. Saturday afternoon my good friends, Joyce and Cassie, came over to chat and see our new house (pictured below). Anyway we had a great time
chatting and catching up with them.
Sunday we were able to go to see my friend's Cassie baby Copper be blessed. Unfortunately, we did not actually get there until after the sacrament started. We got really lost and actually walked into a different church building first. Oops. Sorry Cassie! But then we did get to go to a brunch with her and her family and friends. Then my brother, Spenser, came to dinner. Savanna is really warming up to him. Here she is giving him a hug goodbye!


2 comments:
You had a busy weekend, but it sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Cute! That looks like fun, I bet it's nice having an actual yard you can hang out in now, huh?
You should post pictures of your house when everything is finished being decorated! =)
Post a Comment