Fun with Grandma!
TC's mom just left this morning after spending two weeks with us. We had a great time and Savanna loved spending time with her "Ma ma." (that is what she calls her and it sounds just like what she calls me so it got a bit confusing). Anyway, we had a great time visiting and TC's mom, Ann, is such a great house guest. She loves organizing things and decided to reorganize our pantry and our storage closet. That was very helpful and nice of her. She also helped with dinners, dishes, etc. We are glad that she was able to spend time with us and are grateful for her support and love! Here are some fun pictures of her time here.
Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point


6 comments:
oh man! now i'm craving The Pie! hey, we should take our kiddos to the fountain at the Gateway. They would love it! and it would be so fun to see you guys. Savannah is looking so big and cute!
Wow, that pizza is enormous! I want some! Savanna sure is adorable. Glad you guys had a nice visit. :)
I love her grumpy faces in the pics!!! It is always fun to have grandmas around!! I am sorry about nursery! Justin had the same trouble moving to our new place. We had to get him to meet a little buddy so he could have someone familiar to play with and having a good teacher to comfort him while we leave helped also. GOOD LUCK
Savannah, great tan!!!
Looks like such a fun time. That pizza looks DIVINE!!! Maybe I'm just hungry? Savannah is adorable too. I love her cute little smile and her golden tan! We miss you guys.
Ok, the pic of April and of you guys behind the bars is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!
And of course YUM about the pizza. I love how our family always have to have different flavors and split the toppings in half.
Miss you,
-M
Post a Comment