Birthday weekend
Anyway, I thought I would post some happy stuff after my last heavy post. We had a great weekend. Saturday was my birthday and it was a lot of fun. My birthday festivities actually started on Thursday actually when my good friends, Cassie and Joyce, took me out to lunch. Then Friday night I went out with some girls in my ward for dessert/appetizers at Chile's. This was actually just for fun, not really for my birthday, but I got a free dessert anyway. Then Saturday I relaxed and my sister-in-law, Marisha, took me out to lunch. Then TC had a get together here at our house with snacks and cake. It was a great birthday and thanks to everyone who participated and for all the phone calls. TC hooked me up with both World Wide Ward cookbooks-the regular and the Christmas so I am excited to use those. Then my parents got me a very nice present-I am using it right now as I am typing up my post. Apparently, it is my Christmas present too. Then TC forgot to write no presents on my birthday e-mail invite and like everyone brought me something. That was very nice of all of you but totally not expected. I am fine with a hug and a Happy Birthday on my birthday but I totally got hooked up this year! I felt like a kid again. Here are some fun pictures from this past week and weekend. I realized I didn't take very many. Oh well!
Guests at the party


1 comments:
You'll have to let me know about the World Ward Cookbooks, I've had my eye on them. Ten years ago did you think you would ever be excited to get cookbooks for your birthday? :)
Post a Comment