Friday, October 15, 2010

Can't Blame my Stupidity on Pregnancy anymore...

So I found my lipstick that I have been searching for the past few days. Unfortunately I found it in the dryer after it had fallen out of the pocket of one of my pants. Therefore, the lipstick is ruined and there are lipstick smudges on about half of the clothes (all of which are TC's or mine). I scrubbed the big stains with Oxi Clean and rewashed them with Oxi Clean as well. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Ooops! Good luck!

Klin said...

I'm sensing a shopping trip for clothes in your future. I know a great place in Cedar Hills with nice clothes for a very affordable price. Email me with your cell and I'll text you the address and name of my friend. I pick up shirts for me for $4-$8 each. Nice name brand shirts. Jeans that cost $100 in the mall for $12-$20.