Clark's 6 month stats
So we took Clark to his 6 month doctor's appointment yesterday. He is healthy and doing well! His hernia also seems to have resolved itself so it looks like he most likely will not need surgery. Yeah! That was a relief. He is growing well and is still a big boy. But believe it or not Savanna was chubbier than him at 6 months (she was 22 pounds). I do not think she was as tall as him though. Anyway, before I even got married I would tell everyone "I love fat babies. The fatter my babies are the better!" Apparently, my wish was granted (and I do think skinny babies are cute too for the record. There is just something about fat babies for me.) Anyway, here are Clark's 6 month stats. We love our cute little guy! Weight: 21 pounds 10 ounces: 97th percentile Height: 28.2 inches: 97th percentlie Head circumference: 97th percentile


4 comments:
He sure is a big boy! I can't wait to see you all in November. And what a relief that he won't need surgery. Awesome!
He's probably not as cute when he threw out your back! Just kiddin' he's adorable. How is your back, btw?
and now she has a bad back!! sad!
oops!didn't realize i said the same thing as marisha. LOL sisters think alike i guess! :) have you seen my blog? can you believe i haven't caught the mouse yet?
Post a Comment