Clark update-11 months
So Clark turned 11 months yesterday! I can't believe in just another month he will be a year. Crazy! He is doing well though I ended up in the doctor with him this past Saturday. He has a double ear infection and a throat infection and his temperature at the doctor was 103.6! (I could tell he was warm but when I left the house his temperature was only like 99ish so it either went up a ton or their thermometer is off!) I was freaking out a bit but it went down and his fever broke yesterday morning and he seems like he is back to his happy self! He was so fussy all day Saturday. It was difficult too because I was trying to get stuff ready for TC's party. My brother's girlfriend, Kristine, came and helped and that was so nice of her! Then TC's siblings helped out as well with picking up Clark's prescription and playing with Clark upstairs during the party. Needless to say we are actually looking forward to Clark getting his tubes next Monday. The weird thing is that Clark does not even have a cold right now so we are thinking that the fluid is in ears just got infected and then infected his throat! Anyway, besides that he is doing well. He had a two week streak where he was not sick at all which was nice. Clark is moving all over the place and he has taken a couple of steps walking back and forth to TC and I but is not walking yet. He still loves to dance and will refuse to have us feed him now. He wants to self feed with everything including oatmeal. What a mess! When he is done eating too he likes to throw it all off his tray. Ugh it is frustrating! He also refuses to drink himself out of a sippy cup. He always wants us to give it to him. So we are working on that especially since I will weaning him pretty soon! Clark is also saying a lot of words still. This month he has added yum and loves to say "Hi Dad!" all the time. We love our little guy! Here are some pictures of him this past month.


0 comments:
Post a Comment