Way to Go TC!
So TC has gained some weight since we got married and he decided that he wanted to get serious about losing some weight. His motivation came at the perfect time as well since they are doing a "Biggest Loser" competition at his work. Anyway, TC has been on this diet based on a book called "Eat to Live" for the past 4 weeks and he has lost a bit over 18 pounds! He also has started exercising more. I am proud of him for his dedication! He was in 1st place in the whole company as well though last week a girl pulled ahead of him (the week he only lost 1 pound because he splurged for his birthday!) Plus they determine the leader based on body percentage weight loss not on total pounds lost. However we think he may have gained his lead back this week since he lost 4 pounds but they will not announce who is the current leader until Tuesday. Anyway, and then I have lost 6 pounds since the beginning of January and I have 9 more to go to hit my pre WEDDING weight. That is my goal. TC thinks that I may be putting too much pressure on myself to want to be as thin as I was almost 6 years ago and before having two kids. But I think I can do it. I got down to 4 pounds above my pre wedding weight a couple months before I had Clark. Though my wedding dress was a size 2...maybe I will never see that day again! No I should stop it, Positive thoughts! I have to work my trash off though to stay in shape. It is kind of depressing. In high school I could eat whatever I want and would not gain a pound. Those days are gone! Fast metabolism is such a fair weather friend! Once you start aging it leaves you in the dust!


1 comments:
Good job guys! My return to pre-wedding weight secret is to gain weight right before your wedding. :) I know it's too late for you, but I expect to stay under my pre-wedding weight. I also apparently have a crazy metabolism. Nate's scale says that I have the metabolism of a 12-17 year old. But, I expect that I have some kind of thyroid issue that will probably give me problems when I get older.
So, what I'm saying is, all these goals are relative. Just focus on being healthy and you'll end up being the weight that is right for your body.
Post a Comment